Philadelphia law firm Laffey, Bucci & Kent is pleased to announce its continued support of a unique nonprofit organization, Cuddle My Kids. The organization provides various no-cost services to families fighting cancer in the southeast Pennsylvania area, including Philadelphia, Delaware and Montgomery counties.
Firm founder Paul Bucci has maintained involvement with Cuddle My Kids over the years. He is dedicated to helping families who are dealing with cancer, be it a parent or child. In 2014, Mr. Bucci’s firm sponsored the organization’s 6th annual awards dinner in Malvern.
This year, the firm is sponsoring a fall fashion show and luncheon to be held on October 8, 2015 at the Concord Country Club in West Chester, Pennsylvania. The firm’s silver sponsorship includes services for a family for three weeks. Services to be provided include in home support and wellness support for a local family.
About the Firm’s Commitment to Community Involvement
Laffey, Bucci & Kent takes pride in getting involved in the community. Each of the firm’s founding partners contributes to multiple causes including:
- raising money for injured workers and their families,
- sponsoring union events, and
- educating the legal community about victims’ legal rights.
The firm handles accident and injury cases in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area. Attorneys at the firm focus on work accidents, crime victim injuries, auto accidents, defective product injuries, etc.
In addition, the firm’s lawyers often obtain special admission to handle cases in other states, such as Kentucky, Delaware, etc. Please call the firm for more information. Click To Call
- Brian Kent Files Landmark Priest Sex Abuse Lawsuit in Philadelphia (July 23, 2015) This summer, firm partner Brian Kent filed a landmark case against a former Philadelphia area priest and the local Archdiocese. The lawsuit alleges child sexual abuse of Mr. Kent’s client.
- Laffey, Bucci & Kent Gets A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau (June 4, 2015) The firm is pleased to announce its A+ rating with the national consumer protection agency, the Better Business Bureau.
- Laffey, Bucci & Kent Welcomes New Associate, Attorney Sam Reich (May 26, 2015) Laffey, Bucci & Kent welcomes another associate, Sam Reich. Mr. Reich is a well-established litigator with experience in a wide range of accident and injury matters.