As reports of child sex abuse increase, it becomes incumbent on us as parents, teachers, administrators, etc. to do all we can to prevent child sex abuse. One important way to prevent child sex abuse is to increase awareness about what it is, how it occurs and what we can do about it.
Tips for Parents
- Sex Abuse in Schools – Prevention & Detection Tips for Parents
- Sex Abuse & Disabled Children – Tips for Parents
Child Sex Abuse News
- Child Sex Abuse Alert: Feds Seek Jane Doe Suspected of Abusing Two Young Girls
- Pennsylvania Parents Alert: Child Luring Incident in Tredyffrin, Suspect at Large
Child Sex Abuse Awareness
- Sexual Assaults in Apartment Complexes – Beware of Sex Offenders
- Beware of Child Molesters’ Tactics
- Parents Alert: Sexual Abusers Often Give Victims Drugs & Alcohol
- Sex Abuse in Hospitals, Homes and Day Care Centers
For Schools, Day Care Centers, Churches – What You Can Do to Prevent Child Sex Abuse
- Child Sex Abuse Prevention – Repeated Background Checks of Day Care Center Employees, Teachers, Etc.
- Civil Liability in School Sex Abuse Cases – What Claims are Usually Made
- School Policies re: Sex Abuse of Students – The Importance of Training and Education
- The Problem of Sex Abuse in Schools Begins with the School Itself
- A Church’s Responsibility to Report Sex Abuse by a Church Member
- Church Sex Abuse Reporting Policies and Procedures
- Liability for Physical and Sexual Abuse in Nursing Homes in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Sexual and Physical Abuse in Pennsylvania or New Jersey Institutions and Hospitals
- Can a public school be held liable for sex abuse in Pennsylvania?Can a government run facility be held liable for sexual abuse?
Understanding Child Sex Abuse
- The Devastating Effects of Child Sexual Abuse by a Priest or Church Member
- Child Sex Abuse – Why Victims May Wait Years to Come Forward
- Philadelphia Priest Sex Abuse Lawyer Explains Recovering from Child Sex Abuse
About Brian Kent, Philadelphia Based Child Sex Abuse Lawyer
Brian is a former sex crimes unit prosecutor who is passionate about helping child sex abuse victims face their abusers and obtain justice in the civil courts. He approaches each client with care and compassion and is respectful of his clients’ needs.
Brian offers free consultations to all victims of crime. Please contact the office at Click To Call.