Laffey, Bucci & Kent attorney and co-founder, Paul Bucci, secured a financial settlement for a worker injured in a Kentucky construction accident. The physical injuries were very serious and involved a crushed foot after a steel beam fell off a forklift.
The case was unique because other law firms in Kentucky turned the client away. However, Mr. Bucci heard the man’s story and decided to take the case. Although not licensed to practice in Kentucky, Mr. Bucci obtained special court permission to practice law in the state of Kentucky to handle this specific case. Ultimately, the client prevailed. The case settled for an undisclosed sum. This case is a testament to the skill and dedication of the firm’s attorneys, especially Paul Bucci. The client was satisfied with the representation.
Laffey, Bucci & Kent took a chance on me. Paul Bucci handled my case and got me a nice settlement. Paul and his staff are a real class act. I couldn’t be happier with the way things worked out. These guys are top of the line. Read the full review.
About Work Related Forklift Crush Injuries
Forklift accidents in the workplace are one of the most common work related accidents which result in serious injuries. Crush injuries, such as crushed arms and legs, often occur in forklift accidents. Long term, permanent symptoms are very common. Oftentimes, injured workers who sustain crush injuries are unable to return to work.
From Our Forklift Accident Law Library
- Legal Rights for New Jersey Forklift Accident Injuries – Can You Receive Compensation? (February 24, 2015) Forklifts are one of the most dangerous pieces of equipment in workplaces across the U.S. Also, they are used in various industries, including the construction industry, manufacturing industry, etc.
- Forklift Safety Equipment – Proper Functioning Prevents Workplace Accidents (September 23, 2014) Forklift safety is a serious issue and is often overlooked in the workplace. Read about proper functioning of forklifts and forklift accident prevention.
About Our Work Injury Practice – We Handle Cases Nationwide
Laffey, Bucci & Kent is based in Philadelphia, PA and has offices in four states. The firm’s lawyers are licensed in multiple states and have the skills and resources necessary to handle cases nationwide. This case is a prime example.
Our work injury lawyers handle a variety of work accident cases, such as:
- construction site accidents,
- factory accidents,
- electric shock accidents, and
- longshore/dock accidents.
If you’ve been injured in an on the job accident and want to know whether you have a case, please call our firm for a free consultation. 800-220-7600