Pennsylvania and New Jersey Hotel Accident Law Library
The following articles, frequently asked questions, and blogposts are for information only. Prior to making any decisions about your hotel accident case, it is vital to contact an experienced, knowledgeable lawyer. Please call the firm for a free consultation. 800.220.7600
Hotel Accident Law Articles
- Hotels & Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning at Hotel Kills Three, Hotel Owner Charged
- Hotel Accidents in Pennsylvania – What to Do If You’ve Suffered Injury at a Hotel in PA (Part 1)
- Hotel Accidents in Pennsylvania – What to Do If You’ve Suffered Injury at a Hotel in PA (Part 2)
- Negligent Security Claims Against Pennsylvania Hotels, Malls and Stores
- Pennsylvania Hotel Liability for a Fall Accident in a Hotel | PA Hotel Accident & Liability
- Pennsylvania Hotel Accident Lawyer Tip – The One Thing You Must Do After a Hotel Accident
- Philadelphia Hotel Slip and Fall Law – The Importance of Proper Investigation
- Philadelphia Hotel Guests – Beware of Slip and Fall Hazards
- Philadelphia Hotel, Bar & Restaurant Liability for Fall Accidents
Hotel Accident Law FAQs
- I tripped in a hotel lobby in Philadelphia. What are my rights?
- I was injured at a hotel in Pennsylvania. Should I pursue a case?
- Can a hotel in Pennsylvania be liable for an accident in a hotel room?
- I tripped in a hotel room while in Pennsylvania. Do I have a case?
- I was visiting Pennsylvania and slipped in the hotel lobby. I suffered serious injuries. What should I do?
- I slipped and fell at a hotel in Philadelphia. Do I have a case?
- I fell at a hotel bar in Philadelphia. I’m not sure if there was an incident report. Can I recover for my injuries?
Hotel Accident Law Blogposts
If you or a loved one was seriously injured in a hotel accident in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey or New York, contact our experienced accident lawyers for a free, confidential consultation. 800.220.7600
Our personal injury attorneys handle hotel accident cases in the following areas: Allegheny County, PA; Berks County, PA; Bucks County, PA; Chester County, PA; Delaware County, PA; Lehigh County, PA; Montgomery County, PA; Northampton County, PA: Philadelphia County, PA; Atlantic County, NJ; Burlington County, NJ; Camden County, NJ; Cumberland County, NJ; Gloucester County, NJ; Salem County, NJ; New Castle County, DE; Kent County, DE; Atlantic City, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Newark, NJ; Doylestown, PA; Media, PA; West Chester, PA; Norristown, PA; Camden, NJ; Wilmington, DE; Newark, DE; Georgetown, DE; and New Castle, DE. They also work with lawyers nationwide and can obtain special admission in other states on a case by case basis.