- Phone(866) 641-0806
Samuel (Sam) Reich is an experienced litigator who brings that wealth of knowledge and experience in seeking remedies for individuals injured as a result of the negligence of others.
Prior to joining Laffey Bucci & Kent, Sam represented companies and insurance carriers. He has defended businesses and individuals in state and federal courts for more than fifteen years. Sam has litigated hundreds of cases, including product liability, professional liability, and premise liability lawsuits.
Sam has been recognized by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers in 2020 and numerous peer-based awards including Super Lawyer Rising Star in Connecticut for the years 2012, 2013, and a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star from 2015 to 2018. He was named a 2012 New Leader of the Law, an award given to the top sixty lawyers under the age of forty in Connecticut as voted on by members of the Connecticut Bar. In 2016, he was one of only 35 attorneys in the state of Pennsylvania to be named a “Lawyer on the Fast Track.”
Sam earned his Master of Laws (LLM) from the University of Connecticut School of Law, his Juris Doctor from Quinnipiac University School of Law and his Bachelor of Science from the University of Rhode Island.
Sam is licensed in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, District of Columbia, and numerous federal courts.
Recent Case Results
- Six-figure settlement in a product liability matter where the client had parts of his fingers cut off when using the machine
- Six-figure settlement in a product liability case where the defective product injured someone’s eye
- Click here for more case results.
Areas of Practice
- Workplace Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Victims of Crime
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Car/Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer (2020)
- Legal Intelligencer – Lawyer on the Fast Track (2016)
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer – Rising Star (2015-2018)
- Connecticut Super Lawyer – Rising Star (2012, 2013)
- Connecticut “New Leaders in the Law” (2012, awarded to the top 60 attorneys under the age of 40)
- Connecticut Pro Bono Honor Roll (2012)
- Master of Laws (LLM), 2009
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2004
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Bachelor of Science, 2001
- University of Rhode Island
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court of Connecticut
- U.S. District Courts of Eastern and Middle Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Courts of Southern, Eastern, Northern and Western New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- United States Tax Court