- Phone(866) 641-0806
Firm founder has wide-ranging litigation experience representing workplace injury victims and victims of crime in cases achieving significant results.
Firm founder Paul Bucci’s career spans more than twenty (20) years representing clients throughout the country in complex cases involving workplace accidents, crime victim litigation and medical malpractice. He has extensive experience representing clients in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware and West Virginia.
Of particular note, Paul served as one of the lead attorneys representing the dozens of victims in the Tropicana Casino parking garage collapse case in Atlantic City, New Jersey, which resulted in the largest construction accident settlement in U.S. history.
Throughout his career, Paul has served as lead counsel or co-lead counsel in cases resulting in settlement amounts and jury awards totaling in excess of $200,000,000. Paul is consistently selected and recognized by The Best Lawyers in America and Pennsylvania Super Lawyers. He is also consistently recognized by the National Trial Lawyers Association (Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania) and the National Association of Distinguished Counsel.
Paul earned his bachelor’s degree from West Virginia University and his law degree from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School. Paul is a member of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, and the American Association for Justice.
Recent Case Results
- $101 million – Tropicana garage collapse case, the largest construction accident settlement in U.S. history
- $15 million settlement for a worker involved in an industrial settlement
- Seven Figure Recovery – Man killed due to defective parking garage vehicle barrier protection system
- Seven Figure Recovery – Wrongful death claim of a 30-year-old construction worker killed in an electrical accident
- Seven Figure Recovery – Worker killed in an electrical accident
- Seven Figure Recovery – Worker killed in a fall from scaffold
- See more of Paul’s case results.
Areas of Practice
- Workplace Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Victims of Crime
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Car/Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- The Best Lawyers in America, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs (2018-2022)
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer (2011-2012, 2015-2022)
- National Trial Lawyers Association – Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania (2011-2021)
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel – Nation’s Top One Percent (2015, 2020)
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer – Rising Star (2008, 2010)
- Trial Attorneys of New Jersey – “Structural Collapse of the Tropicana Parking Garage” 2007
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association – “Structural Collapse of the Tropicana Parking Garage”
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice (Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- Juris Doctor, 1998, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Bachelor of Arts, 1993 (Political Science), West Virginia University
- West Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia