- Phone(866) 641-0806
Guy D’Andrea is an experienced high-profile criminal and civil trial lawyer who has litigated more than 100 jury trials and hundreds of bench trials.
Guy regularly handles cases nationally involving sexual and physical assaults in institutional settings including boarding schools, residential treatment facilities, hospitals, universities, sports organizations, day care centers, and schools.
He litigates cases against religious organizations who have allowed children to be abused for decades, if not longer, including cases against the Catholic Church (in multiple states), Seventh-Day Adventists, Evangelical Lutheran Churches of America, various Cults, and Scientology, among others.
Prior to joining Laffey, Bucci, & Kent, Guy served as an assistant district attorney in the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office. During his time in the Homicide Unit, he prosecuted dozens of homicide defendants, including the infamous “Philadelphia Craigslist killer” and murderers who targeted transgender women.
He serves as Adjunct Professor at the Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, teaching a course in advanced trial advocacy with an emphasis on courtroom technology as well as a deposition course with an emphasis on using technology.
Over the years, Guy has remained actively involved in trial advocacy and education serving as the Assistant Director of Training for the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office, Board Member of the Trial Advocacy Honor Society, and coach for several mock trial teams —a number of which have won recognition for their trial skills in regional and national competitions. Guy currently is the Chair of the Young Lawyer’s Division of the National Crime Victim Bar Association. Additionally, he is an active member in the American Association for Justice.
Guy received his law degree from Widener University School of Law and his bachelor’s degree from Loyola University Maryland.
Areas of Practice
- CBS 6 WTVR-TV, Second victim accuses Pennsylvania doctor of sexual assault; his lawyers are seeking other victims
- CBS 21 WHP, Doctor’s license suspended after allegations of indecent assault of a patient
- Vice News, Sex abuse attorneys explain what Christine Blasey Ford will face on Thursday
- The Philadelphia Inquirer, Defendant in Philly Craigslist murder tells jury: It wasn’t me
- CBS 3 Philly, Boyfriend Pleads Guilty In Area Couple’s Drug-Fueled Crime Spree
- Patch.com, Guy D’Andrea To Chair Young Lawyers Council
- Villa Maria Academy High School, Attorney Discusses Prosecuting Cases in Law in America Class
- American Association for Justice
- National Crime Victim Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Drexel University School of Law – Adjunct Professor
- Trial Advocacy Honor Society – Board Member
- National Crime Victim Bar Association – Young Lawyer’s Division Chair
- American Association for Justice LGBT Caucus Board Member – Secretary
- Juris Doctor, 2008
- Widener University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, 2003
- Loyola University Maryland