- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexandria MacMaster is an experienced trial attorney on the firm’s Crime Victim Team. Before joining Laffey, Bucci & Kent, Alexandria worked at the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office for over six years where she served as the Captain of the Family Protection Unit in the Trials Division.
During her time at the DA’s office, Alexandria successfully prosecuted dozens of jury and bench trials to verdict—including homicides, sexual assaults, domestic violence, child abuse, white-collar crime, and cases involving firearms and narcotics. As Captain of the Family Protection Unit, Alexandria specialized in prosecuting and investigating crimes involving sexual assault, child abuse, and domestic violence. As a part of achieving justice, Alexandria worked closely with sensitive victims who endured significant trauma. She continues to zealously advocate for the most vulnerable crime victims, and hold offenders and predators accountable.
Among her successes, Alexandria prosecuted a defendant who tortured and abused his two young children and their mother in secret for over seven years. Alexandria secured a conviction of several felonies and a twenty to forty year prison sentence against the defendant. In recognition of her excellent prosecutorial skills and commitment to seeking justice on the case, she received a commendation from District Attorney Kevin Steele.
Alexandria is a proud graduate of Boston College and Widener University School of Law. During law school, she was a member of the Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society and editor of the Widener Journal of Law, Economics, and Race. In her spare time, Alexandria serves as a board member of the Young Friends of Mission Kids Child Advocacy Center.
Areas of Practice
- Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office Unit Commendation, 2018
- Domestic Violence Legal Network, Annual Presenter, 2016-2019
- Montgomery Bar Association, Presenter “Montgomery Child Advocacy Project CLE”, 2018
- LaSalle University, Guest Lecturer, 2016 – 2018
- Montgomery County Community Town Halls, Presenter 2014-2016
- American Association for Justice
- National Crime Victim Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office, Captain – Family Protection Unit, Trials Division, 2018-2020
- Mission Kids Child Advocacy Center, Young Friends Board Member
- Montgomery County Elder Justice Round Table, Member
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Juris Doctor, 2013
- Widener University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, 2007
- Boston College