- Email email@example.com
Alexandria MacMaster is an experienced trial attorney with a history of successfully obtaining justice for victims of crimes.
She regularly handles cases involving sexual assaults and child abuse in institutional settings including boarding schools, residential treatment facilities, hospitals, universities, sports organizations, day care centers, and schools.
Prior to joining Laffey, Bucci & Kent, Alexandria served as an assistant district attorney in Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office. In her role as captain of the Family Protection Unit, she specialized in prosecuting and investigating crimes involving sexual assault, child abuse, and domestic violence.
As a part of achieving justice, she worked closely with sensitive victims who endured significant trauma. Alexandria continues to zealously advocate for the most vulnerable crime victims and hold those responsible accountable.
She has successfully brought dozens of jury and bench trials to verdict—including homicides, sexual assaults, domestic violence, child abuse, white-collar crime, and cases involving firearms and narcotics.
Alexandria is a proud graduate of Boston College and Widener University School of Law. During law school, she was a member of the Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society and editor of the Widener Journal of Law, Economics, and Race.
She is an active member of the American Association for Justice, the National Crime Victim Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Trial Lawyers for Public Justice, the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association and the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association.
Areas of Practice
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer – Rising Star (2022)
- Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office Unit Commendation, 2018
- Domestic Violence Legal Network, Annual Presenter, 2016-2019
- Montgomery Bar Association, Presenter “Montgomery Child Advocacy Project CLE”, 2018
- LaSalle University, Guest Lecturer, 2016 – 2018
- Montgomery County Community Town Halls, Presenter 2014-2016
- American Association for Justice
- National Crime Victim Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office, Captain – Family Protection Unit, Trials Division, 2018-2020
- Mission Kids Child Advocacy Center, Young Friends Board Member
- Montgomery County Elder Justice Round Table, Member
- Juris Doctor, 2013
- Widener University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, 2007
- Boston College