Workplace Accidents/Construction Accidents
- Jury Trials in Work & Construction Accident Cases in Pennsylvania
- Crane Accidents & Workplace Safety – The Burden of Safety Lies with Corporate Businesses
- Workplace Fall Accidents – Justice for Workers
- We Must Support Wage Increases for Longshore Workers
- Workplace Fall Accidents & Injuries
Victims of Crime
- Minnesota On Track to Abolish Statute of Limitations in Civil Child Sex Abuse/Molestation Cases
- Parents Alert: Sexual Abusers Often Give Victims Drugs & Alcohol
- A Church’s Responsibility to Report Sex Abuse by a Church Member
- Church Sex Abuse Reporting Policies and Procedures
- Beware of Child Molesters’ Tactics
- Privatization of Pennsylvania Liquor Stores – Liability for Negligence
- Slip & Fall Accidents Due to Debris on the Floor
- Bar & Restaurant Liability for Serving Alcohol – “Visibly Intoxicated”
- DUI Accidents and Bar & Restaurant Liability
- Hotel Security Lapses – Hotel Safety Tips
- Ensuring Meritorious Defective Product Injury Claims
- Defective Products & Injury – by a Defective Product & Injury Lawyer
- Power Tool Malfunctioned…Now What?
- Surgery Complications, Hospital Care & Profits…A Connection?
- Medical Malpractice in Pennsylvania – Discovering Negligence
- Surgical Errors and Medical Malpractice
- Failure to Diagnose – How Much Time Do You Have to File a Lawsuit?
If you or a loved one was seriously injured in an accident in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey or New York, contact our experienced, highly rated Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey injury lawyers for a free, confidential consultation. 215.399.9255/800.220.7600
Our personal injury attorneys serve accident victims in the following areas: Allegheny County, PA; Berks County, PA; Bucks County, PA; Chester County, PA; Delaware County, PA; Lehigh County, PA; Montgomery County, PA; Northampton County, PA: Philadelphia County, PA; Atlantic County, NJ; Burlington County, NJ; Camden County, NJ; Cumberland County, NJ; Gloucester County, NJ; Salem County, NJ; New Castle County, DE; Kent County, DE; Atlantic City, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Newark, NJ; Doylestown, PA; Media, PA; West Chester, PA; Norristown, PA; Camden, NJ; Wilmington, DE; Newark, DE; Georgetown, DE; and New Castle, DE. They also work with lawyers nationwide and can obtain special admission in other states on a case by case basis.