Major Victories by Our PA and NJ Car and Truck Accident Lawyers
- $9 million – Car crash where the accident resulted in a passenger suffering permanent quadriplegic injuries
- $4.4 million – Car crash where the accident resulted in two passengers being killed and another injured, after a restaurant negligently served alcohol to the driver of their vehicle
- $2 million – Man suffered serious permanent injuries when a tree fell onto his car while he was driving along a public road in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Rights of Those Injured in Car or Truck Accidents
Car, bus, truck, motorcycle, and pedestrian accidents are an everyday occurrence. Each day, innocent lives are turned upside down in a split second, due to the negligence and carelessness of another driver on the road, and accidents are on the rise. A recent U.S. Department of Transportation study shows a continuing rise in car accident deaths across the U.S. and crashes remain the main cause of death for teenagers between the ages of 15 and 19.
Drunk driving is a big contributing factor to car accident deaths in our local community. For example, according to statistics compiled by Mothers Against Drunk Drivers (MADD), 24% of New Jersey car accident fatalities had a driver with a blood alcohol content (BAC) of .08+.
Those who are injured by the negligence of another driver are entitled to compensation for their injuries and any resulting economic and financial damages.
Common Types of Claims in a Philadelphia, PA or NJ Car Accident Lawsuit
- failing to observe a traffic signal or sign
- failing to yield
- falling asleep at the wheel
- improper or careless turning
- driving while intoxicated
- entering an intersection when it was unsafe to do so
- driving with insufficient tires or bald tires
- failing to drive appropriately in inclement weather
- crossing a center line
- failing to change lanes safely
Common Types of Injuries in a Philadelphia, PA or NJ Car Accident
- spinal cord injuries with or without paralysis
- head/brain injuries
- broken/fractured bones
- back injuries
- nerve damage
- scarring or disfigurement
Help for Those Injured in a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey Car Accident
At the Philadelphia car accident law firm of Laffey, Bucci & Kent, our experienced attorneys are committed to providing quality representation and individual attention to their clients and their clients’ families. The personal injury attorneys at Laffey, Bucci & Kent have many solid years of experience handling car accident matters. Their knowledge and expertise in dealing with defense counsel as well as insurance company representatives and adjusters can be invaluable when seeking justice in a personal injury/car accident matter. In 2011, all three firm partners, Jeff Laffey, Paul Bucci, and Brian Kent were named in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania by The National Trial Lawyers.
Our lawyers will meet with you and discuss:
- car, bus, truck, motorcycle or pedestrian accident law
- liability of other drivers
- damages and proof
Our highly rated Philadelphia, PA and NJ car accident lawyers and attorneys work tirelessly on behalf of their clients and work diligently to:
- investigate and prepare car accident cases properly
- use the right experts
- depose the right witnesses
- obtain proper proof of the devastating physical, mental and financial effects of the injuries
- take car accident cases to trial
If you or a loved one was seriously hurt or killed in a car, bus, truck, motorcycle or pedestrian accident in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey or New York, contact our experienced, highly rated Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and New Jersey car accident and injury attorneys for a free, confidential consultation. 215.399.9255/800.220.7600
Our personal injury attorneys serve accident victims in the following areas: Allegheny County, PA; Berks County, PA; Bucks County, PA; Chester County, PA; Delaware County, PA; Lehigh County, PA; Montgomery County, PA; Northampton County, PA: Philadelphia County, PA; Atlantic County, NJ; Burlington County, NJ; Camden County, NJ; Cumberland County, NJ; Gloucester County, NJ; Salem County, NJ; New Castle County, DE; Kent County, DE; Atlantic City, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Newark, NJ; Doylestown, PA; Media, PA; West Chester, PA; Norristown, PA; Camden, NJ; Wilmington, DE; Newark, DE; Georgetown, DE; and New Castle, DE.